CHEMloc™ buildings are strong enough to endure violent weather changes outside while maintaining internal climate control across temperatures ranging from 35°F to 175°F+. These storage units have countless applications and accessories that can be custom engineered to fit your specific needs.
Gravity air vents allow for 6 air changes each hour when an exhaust fan is applied. Chemical, weather, and UV resistant 2-part coating inside and out ensure long term protection of the valuable chemicals you’re storing. The patented features of our non-fire rated cabinets are designed to reduce contamination, storage risks, and your costs whether it be insurance, deliveries, or manufacturing.
- Durable Steel Construction for Added Security, Protection, and Longevity
- Explosion Proof Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, and Heating Units Available
- Turnkey Installation (Design, Delivery, Install) Available
- Exhaust Fans Allow 6 Air Changes Per Hour
- 15-Year Structural Warranty
- 100% Customizable
- Factory Mutual Approval label
- EPA Compliant, Leak-Proof Secondary Containment
- Chemical, Weather, and UV Resistant 2-Part Coating Inside and Out
- Static Grounding System and Seismic Bolt-Down Plates
- Removable Steel Floor Grating Provides Full Access to Secondary Containment
Certifications and Permits
Understanding your space and maximizing storage capacity is of paramount importance when purchasing a chemical storage building. We are continuously adding to our library of resources to help you make the most informed decision possible. Please download and review these references or contact us today to speak with an experienced sales engineer to learn more about what we have to offer.
Building Manual and Maintenance Schedule download Buy or build chemical storage brochure download Drum and tote storage flyer download Environmental concerns and safe chemical storage download US Chemical Storage brochure download US Chemical Storage hazmat building color choices download US Chemical Storage Warranty Brochure download