Request a Quote
Types of Pre-Engineered Chemical Storage Lockers
Pre-Engineered Flammable Lockers
Pre-engineered, quick delivery outdoor lockers offer compliant storage for hazardous chemicals stored in 55-gallon drums, 5-gallon pails and other small volume containers.VIEW
Pre-Engineered Non Fire-Rated Lockers
Reduce the risk of fines by managing your chemical drum storage needs with pre-engineered, non fire-rated outdoor storage lockers from U.S. Chemical Storage. All rugged, pre-engineered, non fire-rated lockers are manufactured from heavy gauge steel to withstand a variety of outdoor environments and inclement weather.VIEW
Pre-Engineered Turf Chemical Lockers
Pre-engineered, non-combustible turf chemical lockers promote safe handling and storage practices of agricultural management chemicals. Use these rugged, non-fire-rated lockers to house your chemical pesticides, fertilizers, and more, safely and securely.VIEW
Outdoor Chemical Storage Lockers Features and Benefits
- Non-combustible construction with three-point latching, single door for easy pallet loading
- Fire-rated construction with third-party listed, fire-rated double door (includes door closer as required by code)
- NFPA 704 diamond decal for identification of contents
- Forklift channels for easy relocation
- Anchoring plates for maximum hold-down protection
- Multiple static grounding connections
- Chemical- and UV-resistant coating
- FM-approved and meets EPA, NFPA 30 and NFPA 1 requirements
- Customizable options include explosion-proof panels, lighting, shelving, fire protection systems and more
Pre-Engineered Chemical Storage Locker Applications
- Golf Course Maintenance
- Pool Chemical Storage
- Paint Storage
- Hazardous Waste Storage
Compliance & Approvals
At U.S. Chemical Storage we strive to give you the best solution for your operations. This building and its accompanying accessories can be engineered to meet the following approvals and certifications based upon your unique set of needs.
Flammable Storage Paint LockersREAD MORE
Proper Flammable and Combustible Storage Keeps the Flames Out of FlammablesREAD MORE
Safe Fertilizer Storage Helps Keep the Fairways GreenREAD MORE
1. How do I comply with regulations?
Chemical storage buildings manufactured by U.S. Chemical Storage are designed to get your operation compliant. Contact a sales engineer to learn how we can find the best solution for your compliance needs. To learn more about specific chemical storage applications in your area, contact your local code authority.
2. What is a sump or secondary containment in reference to chemical storage buildings?
The definition of a “sump” is a pit or reservoir providing containment for spilled liquids. U.S. Chemical Storage offers leak proof spill containment sumps in each standard model. This sump is then covered by a steel or fiberglass floor grating and is can be equipped with a “sump liner” of a plastic nature to provide resistance to accidental spills.
3. Do I need shelves?
Shelves are used to help keep chemicals organized. U.S. Chemical Storage offers a variety of shelving for your specific application. Offerings include 16-inch galvanized steel and stainless-steel containment sump shelving with a 2-inch lip. The sump containment lip will prevent small spills from entering the sump in the floor.