- Class I, Div. 1 & 2, Groups C and D Class I, Zones 1 & 2, Groups llB, llA
- Class II, Div. 1 & 2, Groups E,F,G
- Class III, Div. 1 & 2
- Suitable for wet locations
- NEMA 3, 4, 4X
Request a Quote
Types of Lighting
Standard Pendant Type Fixtures
Standard pendant style light fixtures extend down from the ceiling. Chemical storage building height can be raised to accommodate these fixtures, or the light fixture can be relocated to corners or walls to avoid walking into it.
Linear Type Fixtures
Optional linear type light fixtures are available in both LED and fluorescent styles. Fixtures are mounted near the center of the ceiling and positioned to give fire suppression components center-ceiling priority. Rated for 20⁰ F and for cold weather starts, the ballast is thermally protected for temperatures down to 0⁰ F.
Emergency Chemical Storage Lighting
Battery backup emergency lighting is available for lighting an egress path when required by local regulations. Class 1&2, Division 1&2, options available.
Features and Benefits
- Compact factory assembled system
- Nonmetallic, enclosed and gasketed construction
- Standard time delay- set for 5 seconds to 15 minutes
- Exterior hardware- nylon, plastic coated, and stainless steel
- Rugged NORYL thermoplastic luminaire heads
- Cover gasket- Hypalon synthetic rubber
- View through window allows easy monitoring
- UL Listed
- Intel-charge electronics
Explosion Proof Lighting
U.S. Chemical Storage explosion proof interior lighting is made with sealed heavy-duty housing, a glass globe, and a protective metal guard. Corrosion-proof, water-resistant construction prevents sparks within the housing, dramatically reducing the risk of igniting dust, gases, vapors, or fibers in the air surrounding the fixture.
Non-Explosion Proof Lighting
Our non-explosion proof interior lights are encased in die-cast aluminum, silicone gaskets, and thermal shock resistant soda lime glass to prevent shattering and resist degrading in the presence of high temperatures. Built to strictly adhere to all regulations, these indoor incandescent fixtures set industry standards in compliance where explosion proof interior lighting is not required.