Explosive Storage - Type 2 Indoor
Type 2 Indoor Magazines
For storing high explosives (up to 50 lbs.) inside your facility. Front-open (cabinet) and top-open styles available.
Type 2 Indoor Magazine Features
- Meets or exceeds federal ATF requirements
- 12-gauge steel construction lined with ¾-inch or ½-inch of hardwood
- Secure double locking door system with ¼-inch steel hood features hinges and hasps welded to door – cannot be removed when the door is closed and locked
- Interior and exterior surfaces protected with high-performance 2-part epoxy primer and polyurethane topcoat for resistance to chemicals, exterior abrasion, corrosion and UV
- Durable 4-inch casters allow mobility (on some models)
- Seven standard models
Dimensions Exterior: L x W x H
Type 2 Indoor Magazine Models
Dimensions Exterior: 36 x 24 x 36 in (LxWxH)
Dimensions Interior: 34.8 x 22.8 x 34.8 in
Approximate Weight: 340 lbs.
Dimensions Exterior: 48 x 24 x 48 in (LxWxH)
Dimensions Interior: 46.8 x 22.8 x 46.8 in
Approximate Weight: 489 lbs.
Dimensions Exterior: 60 x 28 x 72 in (LxWxH)
Dimensions Interior: 58.8 x 26.8 x 70.8 in
Approximate Weight: 806 lbs.
Dimensions Exterior: 24 x 24 x 24 in (LxWxH)
Dimensions Interior: 22.8 x 22.8 x 22.8 in
Approximate Weight: 173 lbs.
Dimensions Exterior: 30 x 24 x 30 in (LxWxH)
Dimensions Interior: 28.8 x 22.8 x 28.8 in
Approximate Weight: 225 lbs.
*Other sizes and styles available – please contact us for details