Gravity air vents and forced air-ventilation technology allows for a variety of air changes each hour throughout the building depending on your needs. Open grated floors and leak-proof secondary containment make hazardous material spill recovery much easier, while meeting EPA 40CFR, NFPA 30 codes to ensure on-site safety.
DRUMloc™ buildings are strong enough to endure violent weather changes outside while maintaining internal climate control across temperatures ranging from 35°F to over 175°F. These storage units have countless applications and accessories that can be custom engineered to fit your specific needs .
Storage Capacity can be up to:
(x) Fifty-five (55) gallon drums or (x) 4’ square pallets or totes. Stored back-to-front and side-to-side completely filling all available floor space. Total room storage capacity is in (X) gallons in “packed-in” mode.
Storage Capacity Option:
(x) Fifty-five (55) gallon drums or (x) 4’ square pallets or totes with (x) wide aisle for inspection and material handling of hand trucks, lifters, forklifts and crane hoists maneuvering capability. Total room storage capacity is in (X) gallons less floor space allowed for aisles.
- Durable Steel Construction for Added Security, Protection, and Longevity
- Explosion Proof Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, and Heating Units Available
- Turnkey Installation (Design, Delivery, Install) Available
- Explosion Proof and Non-Explosion Proof Mechanical Vents, Gas Sensors, Liquid Level Detectors, and Electrical Accessories Available
- Non-Fire Rated or Fire Rated Construction Available
- 15-Year Structural Warranty
- 100% Customizable and Compliant
- Available Climate Control from 35°F to Over 175°F
- Seismic Bolt-Down Plates and Static Grounding System
- EPA Compliant Spill Containment and Access
Certifications and Permits
Understanding your space and maximizing storage capacity is of paramount importance when purchasing a chemical storage building. We are continuously adding to our library of resources to help you make the most informed decision possible. Please download and review these references or contact us today to speak with an experienced sales engineer to learn more about what we have to offer.
Building Manual and Maintenance Schedule download Buy or build chemical storage brochure download Drum and tote storage flyer download Environmental concerns and safe chemical storage download US chemical storage brochure download US chemical storage hazmat building color choices download US Chemical Storage Warranty Brochure download