Household hazardous waste buildings are manufactured with built-in secondary spill containment to meet EPA 40CFR, NFPA 30 and other regulations to ensure site safety. Our household hazardous waste buildings also come with numerous options to target your needs such as: lighting, fire suppression, climate control technology, exhaust fans, shelving and more. Each model we design and manufacture is available in Non Fire Rated, 2-hour fire-ated or 4-hour fire-rated constructions. Household hazardous waste buildings are extremely easy to transport, which is why we have open access for forklift offloading/relocation to simplify your relocation needs.
Capable of maintaining climate control across temperatures ranging from 35°F to 175°F+ depending on your needs.
- Durable Steel Construction for Added Security, Protection, and Longevity
- Create Safety For Your Entire Community and Cut Costs
- Turnkey Installation (Design, Delivery, Install) Available
- Non-Fire Rated or Fire Rated Construction Available
- 15-Year Structural Warranty
- 100% Customizable and Compliant
- Available Climate Control from 35°F to Over 175°F
- Seismic Bolt-Down Plates and Static Grounding System
- EPA Compliant Spill Containment and Access
Certifications and Permits
Understanding your space and maximizing storage capacity is of paramount importance when purchasing a chemical storage building. We are continuously adding to our library of resources to help you make the most informed decision possible. Please download and review these references or contact us today to speak with an experienced sales engineer to learn more about what we have to offer.
Building Manual and Maintenance Schedule download Buy or build chemical storage brochure download Drum and tote storage flyer download Environmental concerns and safe chemical storage download US chemical storage brochure download US chemical storage hazmat building color choices download US Chemical Storage Warranty Brochure download