Compliantly store your hazardous materials in our pallet and tote storage buildings with our full range of explosion proof and non-explosion proof accessories. Passive air vent openings allow for natural air flow, or they can provide at least 6 air changes per hour with the application of an exhaust fan. Open grated floors and leak-proof secondary containment make hazardous material spill recovery much easier and meet EPA 40CFR, NFPA 30 codes to ensure site safety.
Capable of maintaining climate control across temperatures ranging from 35°F to 175°F+ depending on your needs. Our pallet and tote storage buildings are professionally manufactured, and continuously welded by hand using 12-gauge steel for the strongest, most dependable lifespan.
- Durable Steel Construction for Added Security, Protection, and Longevity
- Explosion Proof Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, and Heating Units Available
- Turnkey Installation (Design, Delivery, Install) Available
- Explosion Proof and Non-Explosion Proof Mechanical Vents, Gas Sensors, Liquid Level Detectors, and Electrical Accessories Available
- Non-Fire Rated or Fire Rated Construction Available
- 15-Year Structural Warranty
- 100% Customizable and Compliant
- Available Climate Control from 35°F to Over 175°F
- Seismic Bolt-Down Plates and Static Grounding System
- EPA Compliant Spill Containment and Access
- Gravity Air Vents To Allow 6 Air Changes Per Hour
Certifications and Permits
Understanding your space and maximizing storage capacity is of paramount importance when purchasing a chemical storage building. We are continuously adding to our library of resources to help you make the most informed decision possible. Please download and review these references or contact us today to speak with an experienced sales engineer to learn more about what we have to offer.
Building Manual and Maintenance Schedule download Buy or build chemical storage brochure download Drum and tote storage flyer download Environmental concerns and safe chemical storage download US chemical storage brochure download US chemical storage hazmat building color choices download US Chemical Storage Warranty Brochure download