Our FIREloc™ buildings are designed for storing flammables, combustibles, and other chemicals that require a 2-hour fire rating when located 10-75 feet from an occupied facility. Multiple layers of fire resistant gypsum wallboard are encased between interior and exterior heavy gauge, hand welded steel. FIREloc™ exceeds EPA 40-CFR requirements, the roof and ceiling meet a Class A flame spread rating and come with a wind uplift exceeding a UL rating of I-60. These buildings offer climate control for temperatures ranging from -20°F to over 175°F, and are 100% fully customizable while maintaining EPA Compliant Spill Containment.
SUPERloc™ buildings provide revolutionary protection and safety for flammables and combustibles requiring a 4 hour fire rating. Mineral wool insulation and multiple layers of UL Classified fire-resistant gypsum wallboard are encased between heavy gauge steel for maximum fire deterrence. SUPERloc™ enables you to store and mix flammable chemicals inside of or within 10 feet of your facility. Numerous explosion proof accessories are available to make SUPERloc™ the superior choice for protecting yourself and your flammable materials.
- FIREloc™: Chemical Storage 10’-75’ From Your Facilities
- SUPERloc™: Chemical Storage Inside or 10’ From Your Facilities
- Durable Steel Construction for Added Security, Protection, and Longevity
- Explosion Proof Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, and Heating Units Available
- Turnkey Installation (Design, Delivery, Install) Available
- Explosion Proof and Non-Explosion Proof Mechanical Vents, Gas Sensors, Liquid Level Detectors, and Electrical Accessories Available
- 15-Year Structural Warranty
- 100% Customizable
- Available Climate Control From -20°F to Over 175°F
- EPA Compliant Spill Containment
- Storage of Class 1A Flammable Chemicals
- Mixing of Class 1B Flammable Chemicals
Certifications and Permits
Understanding your space and maximizing storage capacity is of paramount importance when purchasing a chemical storage building. We are continuously adding to our library of resources to help you make the most informed decision possible. Please download and review these references or contact us today to speak with an experienced sales engineer to learn more about what we have to offer.
Building Manual and Maintenance Schedule download Buy or build chemical storage brochure download Drum and tote storage flyer download Environmental concerns and safe chemical storage download US chemical storage brochure download US chemical storage hazmat building color choices download US Chemical Storage Warranty Brochure download