HexamethyldisilazaneHexamethyldisilazane (C6H19NSi2) is a clear flammable liquid with an ammonia-like odor. Because it is flammable, we recommend a safe chemical storage building that meets specific regulations for storing Hexamethyldisilazane. Please review our fire rated products: FIRELoc, SUPERLoc
Hexamethyldisilazane Storing Details
- Flammable Details: Flammable.
- Storage Details: Keep separated from incompatible substances, such as oxidizers. Store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards.
- Compatible Details: Incompatible with strong oxidizers and strong acids.
- Description: Bis(trimethylsilyl)amine is an organosilicon compound with the molecular formula [(CH3)3Si]2NH. The molecule is a derivative of ammonia with trimethylsilyl groups in place of two hydrogen atoms.
- Classification: CLASS 3, CLASS 8
- Brand Name: n/a
|Formula||Density||Boiling Point;||IUPAC ID||Molar Mass||Soluble In||Melting Point|
|C6H19NSi2||770.00 kg/m³||126°C, 399 K, 259°F||n/a||161.39 g/mol||Water--Reactive||-78°C, 195 K, -108°F|