Dinitroaniline, 2, 4-Dinitroaniline, 2, 4- (C6H5N3O4) is a chemical taking the form of an explosive yellow powder or crystals, giving off a musty odor. Because it is flammable, we recommend a safe chemical storage building that meets specific regulations for storing Dinitroaniline, 2, 4-. Please review our fire rated products: FIRELoc, DRUMLoc, SUPERLoc
Dinitroaniline, 2, 4- Storing Details
- Flammable Details: Vapors and combustion gases are irritating.
- Storage Details: Keep separated from incompatible substances, such as oxidizers. Store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards. Requires compliant flammable storage container.
- Compatible Details: Oxidizing agents.
- Description: Explosive yellow powder or crystals.
- Classification: CLASS 6.1
- Brand Name: n/a
Dinitroaniline, 2, 4- Properties
|Formula||Density||Boiling Point;||IUPAC ID||Molar Mass||Soluble In||Melting Point|
|C6H5N3O4||1.61 g/cm3||401°C||2,4-Dinitroaniline||183.14 g/mol||n/a||177°C|