DimethylamineDimethylamine (C2H7N) is a colorless, flammable gas, a base and reducing agent. Because it is flammable, we recommend a safe chemical storage building that meets specific regulations for storing Dimethylamine. Please review our fire rated products: SUPERLoc, Flammable storage
Dimethylamine Storing Details
- Flammable Details: May explode if enclosed.
- Storage Details: Keep separated from incompatible substances, such as oxidizers. Store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards. Requires compliant flammable storage container.
- Compatible Details: Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
- Description: Dimethylamine is an organic compound with the formula (CH3)2NH. This secondary amine is a colorless, flammable gas with an ammonia-like odor.
- Classification: CLASS 2.1, CLASS 8
- Brand Name: n/a
|Formula||Density||Boiling Point;||IUPAC ID||Molar Mass||Soluble In||Melting Point|
|C2H7N||670.00 kg/m³||7-9°C, 280-282 K, 44-48°F||n/a||45.08 g/mol||Water||-93°C, 180.15 K, -135°F|