DichlorobenzeneDichlorobenzene (C6H4Cl2) is a colorless liquid (o-) used in softening and removing carbon-based contimination from metal surfaces, poisonous. Because it is flammable, we recommend a safe chemical storage building that meets specific regulations for storing Dichlorobenzene. Please review our fire rated products: DRUMLoc, SUPERLoc, Fire-rated, FIRELoc
Dichlorobenzene Storing Details
- Flammable Details: Flash point 154°F.
- Storage Details: Keep separated from incompatible substances, such as oxidizers. Store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards. Store in a compliant flammables storage building, separated from oxidizers and sources of ignition.
- Compatible Details: Incompatible with oxidizing agents, aluminium, aluminium alloys.
- Description: 1,2-Dichlorobenzene, or orthodichlorobenzene, is an organic compound with the formula C6H4Cl2. This colourless liquid is poorly soluble in water but miscible with most organic solvents.
- Classification: CLASS 6.1
- Brand Name: n/a
|Formula||Density||Boiling Point;||IUPAC ID||Molar Mass||Soluble In||Melting Point|
|C6H4Cl2||1.30 g/cm³||180.5°C, 454 K, 357°F||Dichlorobenzene||147.01 g/mol||Water||-17.03°C, 256 K, 1°F|