ChloroacetonitrileChloroacetonitrile (C2H2ClN) is a pungent colorless liquid, lachrymator, flammable, water-reactive, toxic by ingestion, inhalation, and skin absorption. Because it is flammable, we recommend a safe chemical storage building that meets specific regulations for storing Chloroacetonitrile. Please review our fire rated products: Fire-rated, SUPERLoc, FIRELoc, DRUMLoc
Chloroacetonitrile Storing Details
- Flammable Details: Flash point 118°F. Water-reactive.
- Storage Details: Keep separated from incompatible substances, such as oxidizers. Store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards. Requires storage building approved for flammables storage.
- Compatible Details: Water, oxidizing agents, acids.
- Description: Lachrymator colorless liquid. Toxic and water-reactive.
- Classification: CLASS 6.1
- Brand Name: n/a
|Formula||Density||Boiling Point;||IUPAC ID||Molar Mass||Soluble In||Melting Point|