Containment shelving creates physical separation between each chemical solution and it come with corrosion resistant galvanized steel. Stainless steel shelving provides more protection and resilience from corrosive materials than normal poly shelves.
Shelving made of heavy gauge steel is coated with a zinc/chromate finish that can support up to 500 pounds of material on each level. These shelves provide exceptional visibility and are easy to clean.
- Store up to 500 lbs. of material on 1 shelf with Zinc/Chromate Coated Steel Wire
- Physically Separate Harmful Chemicals With Containment Shelving
- Turnkey Installation (Design, Delivery, Install) Available
- Leak-Proof Containment Sump
- Safely Collect and Remove All Leaks, Drips, and Spills
- 15-Year Structural Warranty
- 100% Customizable and Compliant
- Increase Resiliency With Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Shelving
Certifications and Permits
Understanding your space and maximizing storage capacity is of paramount importance when purchasing a chemical storage building. We are continuously adding to our library of resources to help you make the most informed decision possible. Please download and review these references or contact us today to speak with an experienced sales engineer to learn more about what we have to offer.
Building Manual and Maintenance Schedule download Buy or build chemical storage brochure download Drum and tote storage flyer download Environmental concerns and safe chemical storage download US chemical storage brochure download US chemical storage hazmat building color choices download US Chemical Storage Warranty Brochure download