Nitrogen, refrig liquidNitrogen, refrig liquid (N2) is a very cold, colorless, odorless liquid. It is nontoxic and contact with the chemical may cause frostbite. Even though it is not flammable, we still recommend a secure chemical storage building or container that meets specific regulations for storing Nitrogen, refrig liquid. That’s why we suggest one of the following: CHEMLoc
Nitrogen, refrig liquid Storing Details
- Flammable Details: Containers may explode if subjected to heat.
- Storage Details: Keep separated from incompatible substances. Store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards. Store in compliant chemical storage building.
- Compatible Details: Very unreactive.
- Description: Liquid nitrogen is nitrogen in a liquid state at an extremely low temperature. It is produced industrially by fractional distillation of liquid air.
- Classification: CLASS 2.2
- Brand Name: n/a
Nitrogen, refrig liquid Properties
|Formula||Density||Boiling Point;||IUPAC ID||Molar Mass||Soluble In||Melting Point|
|N2||0.807 g/mL||-320.1° F||Nitrogen||28 g/mol||--||-354° F|