Nitrogen oxidesNitrogen oxides (Nitrogen Dioxide: NO2 | Nitric Oxide: NO | Nitrous Oxid) is a binary compound of oxygen and nitrogen, or a mixture of such compounds. Even though it is not flammable, we still recommend a secure chemical storage building or container that meets specific regulations for storing Nitrogen oxides. That’s why we suggest one of the following: View All Chemical Storage Products
Nitrogen oxides Storing Details
- Flammable Details: Promotes combustibility of other materials.
- Storage Details: Keep separated from incompatible substances. Store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards. Store in compliant chemical storage building.
- Compatible Details: Incompatible with combustible matter, chlorinated hydrocarbons, ammonia, carbon disulfide.
- Description: Nitrogen oxide can refer to a binary compound of oxygen and nitrogen, or a mixture of such compounds: Nitric oxide, also known as nitrogen monoxide, nitrogen oxide Nitrogen dioxide, nitrogen oxide ...
- Classification: CLASS 2.3
- Brand Name: n/a
Nitrogen oxides Properties
|Formula||Density||Boiling Point;||IUPAC ID||Molar Mass||Soluble In||Melting Point|
|Nitrogen Dioxide: NO2 | Nitric Oxide: NO | Nitrous Oxid||Nitrogen Dioxide: 2.62 g/dm3 | Nitric Oxide: 1.34 g/dm3 | Nitrous Oxide: 1.98 g/cm³||Nitrogen Dioxide: 21.2°C, 294_K, 70°F | Nitric||Nitrogen Dioxide, Nitric Oxide, dinitrogen monoxide||Nitrogen Dioxide: 46.0055 g/mol | Nitric Oxide: 30.01 g||Water||Nitrogen Dioxide: 15.3° F | Nitric Oxide: -26°F|