NitrochlorobenzeneNitrochlorobenzene (ClC6H4NO2) is a yellow crystalline solid with sweet odor. Highly toxic by inhalation, ingestion, and skin absorption. Because it is flammable, we recommend a safe chemical storage building that meets specific regulations for storing Nitrochlorobenzene. Please review our fire rated products: View All Chemical Storage Products
Nitrochlorobenzene Storing Details
- Flammable Details: Reacts with oxidizing agents.
- Storage Details: Keep separated from incompatible substances, such as oxidizers. Store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards. Store in compliant, approved flammables storage buildings, separated from oxidizers and sources of ignition. If spill occurs, remove all sources of ignition before properly cleaning and disposing. Store under ambient
- Compatible Details: Oxidizers, alkalis, cellulose-based absorbants, expanded polymeric absorbents.
- Description: 4-Nitrochlorobenzene is the organic compound with the formula ClC6H4NO2. It is a pale yellow solid. 4-Nitrochlorobenzene is a common intermediate in the production of a number of industrially useful ...
- Classification: CLASS 6.1
- Brand Name: n/a
|Formula||Density||Boiling Point;||IUPAC ID||Molar Mass||Soluble In||Melting Point|
|ClC6H4NO2||1.52 g/cm³||242.0°C, 515_K, 468°F||1-Chloro-4-nitrobenzene||157.55 g/mol||--||83.6°C, 357_K, 182°F|