Methyl Butyraldehyde, 2-Methyl Butyraldehyde, 2- (C5H10O) is a colorless to pale yellow flammable liquid . Because it is flammable, we recommend a safe chemical storage building that meets specific regulations for storing Methyl Butyraldehyde, 2-. Please review our fire rated products: FIRELoc, SUPERLoc, DRUMLoc
Methyl Butyraldehyde, 2- Storing Details
- Flammable Details: flammable liquid
- Storage Details: Use proper compliant flammable materials storage building. Store outside or in a detached building. Inside storage should be with flammable liquids. Keep separated from incompatible substances.
- Compatible Details: incompatible with oxidizing materials
- Description: Flammable clear colorless to light yellow liquid.
- Classification: CLASS 3
- Brand Name: 2-METHYL BUTYRALDEHYDE FCC
Methyl Butyraldehyde, 2- Properties
|Formula||Density||Boiling Point;||IUPAC ID||Molar Mass||Soluble In||Melting Point|
|C5H10O||0.804 g/mL||90-92°C||2-Methyl Butyraldehyde||86.14 g/mol||alcohol, ether, acetone||n/a|