DiamylamineDiamylamine (C10H23N) is a toxic colorless liquid, clear with an ammonia-like odor. Because it is flammable, we recommend a safe chemical storage building that meets specific regulations for storing Diamylamine. Please review our fire rated products: FIRELoc, SUPERLoc, Fire-rated
Diamylamine Storing Details
- Flammable Details: Flash point 124°F.
- Storage Details: Keep separated from incompatible substances, such as oxidizers. Store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards. Flammable storage building is required.
- Compatible Details: Incompatible with oxidizing agents, isocyanates, halogenated organics, peroxides, phenols (acidic), epoxides, anhydrides, and acid halides.
- Description: Toxic colorless liquid, flammable, with an ammonia-like odor. Sensitive to air and heat.
- Classification: CLASS 3, CLASS 6.1
- Brand Name: n/a
|Formula||Density||Boiling Point;||IUPAC ID||Molar Mass||Soluble In||Melting Point|
|C10H23N||0.767 g/mL||202-203°C||N-pentylpentan-1-amine||157.3||slightly soluble in water||-44°C|