ArsineArsine (AsH3) is a highly toxic colorless gas. Because it is flammable, we recommend a safe chemical storage building that meets specific regulations for storing Arsine. Please review our fire rated products: SUPERLoc, Fire-rated, FIRELoc
Arsine Storing Details
- Flammable Details: Highly flammable, with a flash point below 10°F.
- Storage Details: Keep separated from incompatible substances, such as oxidizers. Store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards. Store in compliant, approved flammables storage buildings, separated from oxidizers and sources of ignition.
- Compatible Details: Incompatible with oxidizing agents, chlorine, nitric acid.
- Description: Arsine is the inorganic compound with the formula AsH3. This flammable, pyrophoric, and highly toxic gas is one of the simplest compounds of arsenic.
- Classification: CLASS 2.3
- Brand Name: n/a
|Formula||Density||Boiling Point;||IUPAC ID||Molar Mass||Soluble In||Melting Point|
|AsH3||4.93 g/cm³||-62.5°C, -81°F||Arsenic trihydride, Arsane, Trihydridoarsenic||77.95 g/mol||Water||-111.2°C, -168°F|