Allyl bromideAllyl bromide (C3H5Br) is a flammable colorless liquid, toxic by skin absorption, polymerizable, strong reducing agent. Because it is flammable, we recommend a safe chemical storage building that meets specific regulations for storing Allyl bromide. Please review our fire rated products: FIRELoc, SUPERLoc, DRUMLoc
Allyl bromide Storing Details
- Flammable Details: Flash point 3°F
- Storage Details: Keep separated from incompatible substances, such as oxidizers. Store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards. Your storage building should be compliant and approved for flammables storage.
- Compatible Details: Strong oxidizing agents.
- Description: Allyl bromide is an organic halide. Its refractive index is 1.4697. Allyl bromide is an alkylating agent used in synthesis of polymers, pharmaceuticals, allyls and other organic compounds.
- Classification: CLASS 3, CLASS 6.1
- Brand Name: n/a
Allyl bromide Properties
|Formula||Density||Boiling Point;||IUPAC ID||Molar Mass||Soluble In||Melting Point|
|C3H5Br||1.40 g/cm³||159.8°F (71°C)||1-Bromoprop-2-ene||120.99 g/mol||Slightly soluble in water||-182.2F (-119°C)|