Allyl alcoholAllyl alcohol (C3H6O) is a colorless liquid with mustard-like odor, highly flammable, polymerizable, strong reducing agent, toxic by inhalation and ingestion. Because it is flammable, we recommend a safe chemical storage building that meets specific regulations for storing Allyl alcohol. Please review our fire rated products: SUPERLoc, FIRELoc, DRUMLoc
Allyl alcohol Storing Details
- Flammable Details: Flash point 71.°F
- Storage Details: Keep separated from incompatible substances, such as oxidizers. Store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards. Store in an approved flammable chemical storage locker.
- Compatible Details: Strong oxidizers, acids, carbon tetrachloride
- Description: Allyl alcohol is an organic compound with the structural formula CH2=CHCH2OH. Like many alcohols, it is a water soluble, colourless liquid, but it is more toxic than typical small alcohols.
- Classification: CLASS 6.1
- Brand Name: n/a
Allyl alcohol Properties
|Formula||Density||Boiling Point;||IUPAC ID||Molar Mass||Soluble In||Melting Point|
|C3H6O||854.00 kg/m³||206.6°F (97°C)||2-propenol, Allyl alcohol||58.08 g/mol||Cold water and hot water||-200.2°F (-129°C)|