AcrylamideAcrylamide (C3H5NO) is a white crystalline solid, confirmed carcinogen, toxic, polymerizable, used for sewage and waste treatment, to make dyes and adhesives, irritating to skin and eyes. Because it is flammable, we recommend a safe chemical storage building that meets specific regulations for storing Acrylamide. Please review our fire rated products: Fire-rated
Acrylamide Storing Details
- Flammable Details: Polymerizable.
- Storage Details: Keep separated from incompatible substances, such as oxidizers. Store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards. Use a compliant flammables storage building.
- Compatible Details: acids, bases, oxidizing agents, reducing agents, iron and iron salts, copper, aluminium, brass, free radical initiators.
- Description: Acrylamide is a chemical compound with the chemical formula C3H5NO. Its IUPAC name is prop-2-enamide. It is a white odourless crystalline solid, soluble in water, ethanol, ether, and chloroform.
- Classification: CLASS 6.1
- Brand Name: n/a
|Formula||Density||Boiling Point;||IUPAC ID||Molar Mass||Soluble In||Melting Point|
|C3H5NO||1.13 g/cm³||12°C 25 mm Hg||prop-2-enamide||71.08 g/mol||Cold water, hot water, methanol & partially soluble in||184°F (84.5°C)|